2018. december 26., szerda

Last post of year.:

I'm done with challenges for more new jobs. My energies is full,that the next months i working for my new life. 4 demo is okay,i'll starting in the next year's early months to the studio,correctly 2-3 event (if the practice is good.) As i know i peaceful and at the restful times are better for this album's sound. (...For Our Gods - Record. Day 01 - In Cave, Time is Not my Home, One Day,if My Death Comes, Are You Go?//Record Day 02 - Burning Light, Shaman vs Witch, For Our Gods) And i still practice for my 'book' or novel writings,that if comes new idea/sides it's strong,no coming shit (but it's so longer time).
In the next year coming 3 post from 4-5 month. This is the last post in 2018.
Happy new Years !

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Days of the Titles